Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Wayback Wednesday: Advice

Rodin's Gates of Hell: The ThinkerRecently, I have been spending a lot of time giving advice, whether it be advice on careers, grad school or job hunting. After I found myself pointing someone toward an old Digitization 101 blog post, I realized that I needed to resurface a few advice-giving blog posts that are still relevant. They are:
And then there is the book that Ulla de Stricker and I wrote, which was published earlier this year.  (blog post) The Information and Knowledge Professional's Career Handbook is full of advice for new and seasoned information and knowledge professionals. Some of the advice from that book is in a 20-minute podcast, which was mentioned here several months ago.

If there is a piece of advice that you are seeking that is not covered above, leave a comment or send me a message and I'll consider making it a future blog post.

No comments: