Thursday, July 10, 2008

Anybody in U.S. using a Zeutschel 12000?

I've written about the Zeutschel machines before, now I have a question. Who in the U.S. has the Zeutschel 12000 book scanner installed? And can you talk about your experience with someone else? I've been contacted by a library that has one and would like to interact with another organization that has one, in order to share information. (Think of this as an informal user group meeting.) If you have a Zeutschel book scanner and are willing to talk to someone else who also has one, please email me at hurst {at} hurstassociates.com and I'll put you all in touch with each other.

Thank you!

Update, July 17, 2008: Thanks to those to responded to this "call". I received messages from several people (on two continents) and have placed them in contact with each other.


Technorati tags: ,

No comments: