- Webinar Recording on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpF__ZFebtg
- Handout for Note-taking and Remember Key Points: http://downloads.alcts.ala.org/ce/Creating_Effective_Webinars_Handout.pdf (142KB) - This also contains a list of resources.
- Presentation Slides: http://downloads.alcts.ala.org/ce/20160817_Creating_Effective_Webinars_PPT.pdf (2 MB)
- Design better presentations
- Understand how to prepare for delivering the presentation (producer/tech support)
- Better engage the audience
- Prepare for the unexpected, technical and otherwise, during the webinar
- Understand some of the basic features of “web conference” software and how to use them to your advantage
Here are links to two SAMPLE speaker agreements:
- LITA Sample Agreement Letter (with modifications for webinar),
- AHEC Veterans Mental Health Project, SAMPLE SPEAKER AGREEMENT LETTER, http://bhpr.hrsa.gov/grants/areahealtheducationcenters/ta/Files%20for%20Veterans%20Mental%20Health%20CE/speakeragreement.docx
Maurice and I really enjoyed giving this webinar! We are both passionate trainers and we want to help others excel at providing webinars. If you're interested in giving a webinar and don't know how to construct one, please give this one-hour webinar a listen.