- You can come to the blog's web site and read it. If you're doing this, you might want to save the URL in your browser's bookmarks or perhaps make it a link on a toolbar.
- You can have new postings e-mailed to you through FeedBlitz (free). There is a place in the blog's sidebar where you can sign up for this service.
- You can read Digitization 101 through Bloglines (free). There is a button in the blog's sidebar that will help you do that.
- You can read Digitization 101 through Feedburner (free). There is a button in the blog's sidebar that will help you do that.
- You can just use the Atom feed to read it in any other RSS/blog reader.
If you're reading Digitization 101 through Bloglet, please consider switching to FeedBlitz. FeedBlitz is a more stable service and you won't miss any of the postings (which seemed to occur with Bloglet).