- National Museum of African American History & Culture. (n.d.) Talking About Race. This is more than just a resource list, which may make it a good place to start.
- Charis Books & More. (n.d.) Understanding and Dismantling Racism: A Booklist for White Readers.
- J. Allen. (2020) The Privilege of Learning About Racism: Anti-Racism Resources. Denver Public Library.
- Brea Baker. (2020) The Anti-Racist Starter Pack: 40 TV Series, Documentaries, Movies, TED Talks, and Books to Add to Your List. Parade Magazine.
- Ibram X. Kendi. (2019) An Antiracist Reading List. New York Times.
- Onondaga County Public Library. (2020) How to learn about racism? Onondaga libraries staff offers a reading list for all ages. Post-Standard.
- PBS. (2020) What to read, listen to and watch to learn about institutional racism.
- Isabella Rosario. (2020) This List Of Books, Films And Podcasts About Racism Is A Start, Not A Panacea. NPR.
- Syracuse University Libraries. (2020) Resources for Racial Justice.
- Marguerite Ward. (2020) 22 books on race and white privilege that will show you what's really happening in America right now. Business Insider. (Updated 01/26/2022)
- Meilan Solly. (2020) 158 Resources to Understand Racism in America. Smithsonian Magazine. (Added June 18, 2020)
- NYPL. Schomburg Center's Black Liberation Reading List for Adult. (Added June 20, 2020)
- Handout from the Racial Healing Handbook-Being Antiracist (Added June 29, 2022)
- Ibram X. Kendi defines what it means to be an antiracist (Added June 29, 2022)
Wednesday, June 17, 2020
Resources about Racism
Posted by Jill Hurst-Wahl at 8:30 AM
Labels: Book Recommendation
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Thanks Jill! This is wonderful!
Post a Comment