- April 11-14: Computers in Libraries, Arlington, VA
- April 13, 11:30 a.m. - Reaching Reluctant Learners (presentation with Sophia Guevara and others)
- April 14, all day, moderating track E entitled "Learning: Expanding our Knowledge"
- April 20, 7:00 p.m.: Syracuse Chapter of the International Association of Administrative Professionals®, Syracuse, NY -- "The Virtual World – How can e-mail, IM, and Social Networking Help You & Your Career" (presentation
- May 5, 2:00 p.m.: SLA Click U, "How Digitizing Materials Can Increase Information Flow & Access" (Webinar)
- May 25, 9 a.m.-4 p.m.: Rochester Regional Library Council, Rochester, NY -- "Planning and Management of Digitization Programs" (workshop)
- June 14, 10:00-11:30 a.m.: SLA Annual Conference, New Orleans, LA --The Consultant's Toolkit: Tips, Techniques and Words of Wisdom (moderator)
Monday, March 29, 2010
Jill's Schedule: Spring 2010 (CIL, SLA and me the nominee)
I've had a busy winter, which at times has meant "running" through the weeks, airports and train stations. The next few months are also going to be busy and let me take a moment to tell you where I'll be.