Wednesday, May 02, 2007

My May schedule

Just a quick note to point out the calendar on the left side of Digitization 101 that shows the conferences and other events that I will be attending or speaking at in 2007. Where will I be this month?
And in June, I'll be attending the Special Libraries Association Annual Conference in Denver, CO (June 3 - 6).

I was scheduled to do a digitization workshop at the SLA conference, but it has been dropped from the conference calendar due to insufficient registrants. My experience tells me that there are still librarians who want and need to learn about digitization. Unfortunately, this conference in 2007 is not the place that librarians are seeking training on developing digitization programs. C'est la vie.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear your SLA workshop got cancelled. I am very interested in digitization, but had to make the tough decision to attend another preconference instead. There were just too many good choices!