- Lauren Comito, Queens Library
- Carol Anne Germain, University of Albany
- Jill Hurst-Wahl, Syracuse University
- Mary Fellows, Upper Hudson Library System
- Sandra Echols, College of New Rochelle
After the session, one person said that the session had been depressing. Yes, going through a situation can be depressing. Yes, recognizing that these problems still exist in 2017 is depressing. However, we each need to feel empowered to:
- Work on our own situations and make them better.
- Work on changes that will improve the situation everyone. Start with your own institution and work from there.
I'm sure there were questions from the audience which were not addressed. I hope those people will contact the panelists and setup a time to get the needed answers.