The topics discussed were:
- virtual learning commons
- library outdoor spaces
- geo-visual search
- patron driven acquisition
- making use of small spaces in libraries
- non-public/special libraries
- new technology in libraries
- library as virtual space
- library as a community center
- making use of crappy furniture
- developing policies for public usage of spaces
I can here a few people saying, "You didn't use Storify!" True. I'd rather go "old school." However, Mia did create a Storify from the tweets, which can be seen here.
Addendum (9 p.m.): Two employees from Gaylord Brothers were also in attendance.