Jill's 2013 Travel and Presentation Schedule
2013 is already looking like a busy one! Will our paths cross?
- January 22-25, ALISE, Seattle, WA - This is my first ALISE, so if you're going to be there, please let me know.
- February 5-6, SLA Board of Directors Meetings, Dallas, TX - This is prior to the SLA Leadership Summit and includes an open Board of Directors meeting on Wednesday morning. (Open means that we hope SLA members will attend!)
- March 20-22, Kentucky Library Association Joint Spring Conference, Lucas, KY - I will be giving the closing keynote on Friday morning ("Reading and Writing in the Age of Ebooks").
- April 8-10, Computers in Libraries Annual Conference, Washington, DC - I will be giving a presentation on Monday (with two others) on" Bring Your Own Device (BYOD)". On Tuesday (8 a.m.), I will co-lead an unconference session on "Enabling Innovation."
- June 9-11, SLA Annual Conference, San Diego, CA - I will be giving a presentation on Tuesday entitled "Make the Most of a Difficult Situation: Solutions to Get You Through," which will include a lively discussion.
- Sept. 25-28, New York Library Association Annual Conference, Niagara Fall, NY - I have no memory of this conference ever being held in September, so this should be quite interesting, especially in terms of getting LIS students to attend. (This is very early in the semester and leaves little time to rallying the students to go.)