- Feb. 22, 1 p.m. ET: CIP Community Discussion on "IP & Social Media" (online event)
- March 6-7: Attending the Olin Innovation Lab 4, Needham, MA
- March 21-23: Attending the Computers in Libraries Conference in Washington, DC. Presenting on March 23, 2:45-3:30 p.m., with Maurice D. Coleman and Paul Signorelli on "Planning and Realizing the Fourth Place"
- June 9: New York Archives Conference, Saratoga Springs, NY, presenting on "Convergence & Sustainability: Why Our Future is Bright" [exact time to be determined]
- June 12-15: Attending the SLA Annual Conference in Philadelphia, PA
Wednesday, February 16, 2011
Jill's Presentation & Travel Schedule: Spring & Summer 2011
I've got several things on my schedule that I want you to know about, in case there is an opportunity for our paths to cross: