Thursday, December 27, 2007

My Bloglines Blogroll on Digitization

I spent some time this morning preparing the graduate class I will teach this spring at Syracuse University ("Creating, Managing and Preserving Digital Assets"). Today I uploaded the syllabus to the course management system, posted a copy on the Internet, and did some template changes for the course blog. (The students will be blogging by the end of January.) While updating the links on the left side of the blog, I decided to include a link to the digitization section of my Bloglines blogroll.

Below is the blogroll for you to check out, if you so desire. Perhaps you'll find a source that is new to you and that you want to follow. (And if you have suggestions for me, please let me know!)

Jill's Bloglines Blogroll on Digitization



Technorati tag:

No comments: