- Do I know that they exist?
- How do I know that they exist?
- Do they reach out to me (maybe something appears in my mail from them)?
- Do I hear people talk about them?
- Are they on the news or in the newspaper?
- If I'm a library card holder, does that library make more of an effort to ensure that I use its services?
- In terms of their digital assets, do I have any clue what the library has and what resources are new?
This post is the last in a short series, since my workshop on "library outreach" on February 17. The other posts are:
- Library outreach: measuring success
- Library outreach: Dealing with the technically challenged
- Library outreach: Reaching out to the elderly
Technorati tags: Libraries, Outreach