- The Top 10 Digital Legal Issues Facing Educational Institutions
- Digital Licensing; Digital Fair Use
- Update on Proposed Library Legislation
- Update on "Orphan Works" and Proposed Legislation
- Information Policy and Digital Works and more
For more information, contact Fritz Dolak at (765) 285-5330 or FDolak@bsu.edu
- Jule L. Sigall, J.D., U.S. Copyright Office Associate Register for Policy and International Affairs and Head of the Office of Policy & International Affairs.
- Kenneth Crews, J.D., Samuel R. Rosen II Professor in the Indiana University School of Law-Indianapolis and in the IU School of Library and Information Science and Associate Dean of the Faculties for Copyright Management. Dr. Crews was the 2005 recipient of the "L. Ray Patterson Award: In Support of Users' Rights" from the American Library Association.
- Dwayne K. Buttler, J.D., Professor, Evelyn J. Schneider Endowed Chair for Scholarly Communication at the University of Louisville, University Libraries.
- Michelle L. Cooper, J.D., practices in the areas of employment and intellectual property law; prosecutes copyright and trademark applications, negotiates and drafts licensing agreements and handles infringement litigation.
- Kevin Smith, J.D., Director of Library and Instructional Resources at Defiance College in Defiance, Ohio, focuses on library and academic institution licensing concerns with emphasis on copyright and employment law.
Technorati tag: Copyright