Well, the e-mail updates process stopped working, but I believe it has been fixed. In general, there are 2 - 3 new postings a week in this blog, so you might want to check to see if you have missed anything. Recently postings include:
- The Innovate Gateway (an innovative e-journal)
- Lists of digitization vendors
- Teaching about digital assets
- David Weinberger's presentation
- Wikipedia entries on digitization
- The Digital Future: A Library of Congress Series
By the way, the e-mail updates are sent between midnight and 6 a.m. (EST).
Also remember that you can get stories "feed" to you through your RSS reader. Many RSS readers are available and even Yahoo! can act as your reader.